Features of the CONTOUR PLUS LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter from Ascensia
The new CONTOUR® PLUS LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter from Ascensia is the only meter designed to communicate wirelessly with the MiniMed™ 640G and MiniMed™ 670 insulin pump for seamless integration. CONTOUR PLUS LINK 2.4 wirelessly sends blood glucose results directly to your Medtronic MiniMed insulin pump to help save you time and effort.
- Bolus dosing at the touch of a button: send a manual or preset bolus dose directly from the CONTOUR® PLUS LINK 2.4 meter to your MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump.
- Calibrates automatically with your continuous gluocse monitoring (CGM) system from Medtronic, if you use a CGM device.
OPTIMISED PUMP THERAPY MADE EASY: a smarter meter to help you better manage your diabetes
Exceptional accuracy for results you can count on:
- Uses CONTOUR® PLUS test strips for high accuracy.
- No Coding technology removes the need to manually code the meter before testing, eliminating errors due to miscoding.
- MultiPulse technology from Ascensia Diabetes Care ensures accurate glucose measurements, even when blood glucose levels are low*
- Accuracy is not affected by many common interfering substances (for detailed information, please refer to package insert).
- Accurate readings can help you adjust your insulin bolus dose more confidently.
A modern design with multiple features for ease of use and discretion
- Smart, stylish and compact with readings after a 5 second countdown.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Second-Chance™ sampling tells you when to apply more blood if the first sample was not enough.
- Convenient one-step download of blood glucose and insulin information to CareLink™.
Click here to view the CONTOUR PLUS LINK 2.4 meter demo
Want to receive a CONTOUR® PLUS LINK 2.4?
If you are using the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump, you will automatically receive the CONTOUR® PLUS LINK 2.4 meter with your pump. If you have another Medtronic insulin pump or CGM system, Ascensia Diabetes Care also offers the CONTOUR® PLUS LINK blood glucose meter, which wirelessly connects to the Paradigm Veo™ insulin pump, the MiniMed REAL-Time insulin pump and the Guardian™ REAL-Time CGM system. Visit the Ascensia Diabetes Care website to find out how to get a CONTOUR® PLUS LINK blood glucose meter.
Already recieved your CONTOUR® PLUS LINK 2.4 meter?
If you have already received your CONTOUR PLUS LINK2.4 blood glucose meter, visit the Ascensia Diabetes Care website to find out more about the benefits available to Ascensia meter owners. Or call Ascensia Diabetes Support on 0860 102 672.