The New Generation Enlite™ Sensor is Medtronic’s latest and smallest sensor, with improved features designed to provide you with exceptional comfort and experience
OUR COMPLETE SYSTEM FOR BETTER PROTECTION AND GLUCOSE CONTROL1
When combining Continuous Glucose monitoring with the MiniMed™ 640G System and the new Guardian™ 2 Link transmitter, patients will benefit from:
High sensor accuracy2
- The intelligence of SmartGuard™, offering hypoglycaemia protection by automatically stopping insulin delivery when sensor glucose is predicted to approach a pre-set low limit (*)
- 83% of users felt more confident in managing highs and lows when wearing their CGM system3
Enhanced features for a great comfort and experience
- Smaller and more flexible sensor: 80% reduction in size compared to the former Enlite Sensor
- The New Generation Enlite sensor features an innovation to the sensor adhesive patch to help reduce skin irritations
- More reliable sensor to transmitter connection, which can reduce the likelihood of data gaps. In the event of a lost connection between the sensor and the transmitter, the new Guardian 2 Link transmitter can store up to 10 hours of data
Easy insertion with One press
Simplified insertion of Enlite Sensors with new One-press serter
- One press insertion process
- Hidden needle during insertion
- 90 degree insertion angle
- 85% of patients agreed that insertion with Enlite was pain free**
The Guardian™ 2 Link transmitter is a component of Medtronic's CGM systems. It connects to the glucose sensor and sends glucose data wirelessly to the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump. It’s very small – but it makes a big difference.
- Small & lightweight: 3.5 x 2.8 x 0.7cm (1.4" x 1.1" x 0.3") and less than 7g (1/4 ounce)
- Shaped to move with you - it won't tug, pull, or pinch
- Small footprint: 3.8 x 2.0cm (1.5" x 0.8") – about the size of a postage stamp
About the size of a five Rand coin, with an ultra-sleek thin profile, the Guardian™ 2 Link transmitter lies almost flat, with no bulge. Wireless transmission means that it works under any clothing.
You can wear the transmitter and glucose sensor while swimming, bathing, or showering. Fully immersible, you can wear it to a depth of 2.4 metres (8 feet) for up to 30 minutes.
Up to 10 hours of data backfill
If the sensor connection is lost, the transmitter will store up to10 hours of data which will be displayed upon re-connection to the pump.
Guardian™ 2 Link transmitter is only compatible with the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump.
MiniLink™ transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed™ Veo™ system.
Find out more about the Enlite Sensor insertion with the new One-press serter in this video.
CGM REDUCES HbA1c AND IMPROVES GLYCAEMIC CONTROL
Several randomised controlled trials1,4,5 showed that CGM can lead to:
- Up to 1% HbA1c reduction without increasing the rate of severe hypoglycaemia
Tighter glycaemic control
Greater number of patients reaching the HbA1c target recommended by the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
All of these benefits can help you to achieve better control of your diabetes.
New Generation Enlite™ sensor is indicated for adults and children and only intended for use with Medtronic products: MiniMed™ 640G System, MiniMed™ Veo™ System, MiniMed™ REAL-Time system, iPro™2.
New Generation Enlite™ sensor is not intended for use with Medtronic CGMS Gold™ and iPro™.
The Guardian™ 2 Link Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump, while the MiniLink™ Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed™ Veo™ System.
- New Generation Enlite™ sensor is indicated for adults and children and only intended for use with Medtronic products: MiniMed® 640G System, MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ System, MiniMed® Paradigm® REAL-Time System, iPro™2.
- New Generation Enlite™ sensor is not intended for use with Medtronic CGMS Gold® and iPro™.
- The Guardian™ 2 Link Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed® 640G insulin pump, while the MiniLink™ Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ System.